Live in the city but be surrounded by nature.
An apartment isn't just a place to sleep, it is home.
And at Youngstown Flats, the apartments really do live like homes. Why?
- More elbow room! Floor plans are a good 20% larger than your typical Seattle apartment.
- Enormous windows. Light and bright homes - even in November.
- A view for every personality type. Seattle's sparkling downtown skyline, Elliott Bay, the working cranes of the Port, the iconic Cascade Mountains, West Seattle's lush green treetops
- Private decks to enjoy those views. Outdoor space connected to 85% of homes.
- Kitchens to cook in: Kitchen islands (in some homes), energy efficient stainless steel GE appliances, stone counters, spacious cabinets
- Plank flooring that is even better than hardwoods in living spaces and warm carpet in sleeping areas
- GE full-sized washer and dryer in every home
- Storage galore from walk-in closets to pantries
- Dual flush toilets